VISA/MasterCard/Paypal UnionPay/Alipay/WeChat Pay
|Regular Registration for Paper (6 pages)|
500 USD/ paper (6 pages)
3200 CNY/ paper (6 pages)
|Manuscript numbers ≥ 3|
450 USD/ paper (6 pages)
2900 CNY/ paper (6 pages)
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)|
50 USD/ extra page
300 CNY/ extra page
|Attendees without a Submission|
180 USD/ person
1200 CNY/ person
|Attendees without a Submission (Groups）|
150 USD/ person（≥ 3 person）
1000 CNY/ person（≥ 3 person）
|Purchase Extra Proceedings/Journal copies||75 USD/book|
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for ESTPE 2022 Regular is 500 USD / 3200 CNY per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 6 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 7) is 50 USD / 300 CNY.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, souvenirs and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fare
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. And at least 30% of the registration fee will be charged as the service fee if you retract your paper for personal reasons.
Oral presentation instruction
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files. 6. Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.
6. Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.
▶ Oral Template: Template
Poster presentation instruction
Posters are very welcome at the conference for exchange, and the following details of joining as Provide posters for your Reference.
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. Information should be visible in certain distance-1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
4. The main content is a summary of the article, it is better to put the conference logo